Thursday, March 8, 2018

Week 8 Progress

I am pretty happy with my progress in this class so far, although I wish I was more ahead. I have a weekly routine in place to get my assignments done, but I have not found the time to work ahead, which I really wanted to do. Every week, I've tried to do at least one extra credit option (generally the blog comments), but I've fallen out of that in the last couple of weeks because I've been really overwhelmed with other stuff that's going on.

Tomorrow through Sunday is spring retreat for my sorority, which has taken up a majority of my time. I'm in charge of planning the weekend for 80 girls so that's been my sole focus, but I'm hoping that after that, I will have a lot more time to get ahead in this class and my other online class to help myself out for the rest of the semester. This semester is flying by and I am nervous for everything that still has to be done before I walk across that stage, but I'm so excited.

(Time flies; Image Source)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tech Tip: Behappy.me

I've been using Canva tonight to make different graphics, but I thought I would try another site to see what my experience was like with...