Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Tech Tip: Behappy.me

I've been using Canva tonight to make different graphics, but I thought I would try another site to see what my experience was like with it! I chose the Behappy.me site simply because I liked its name. It was probably simpler than Canva, but because of that, the options for what you can create are limited. It has a very narrow purpose, but it does that well. I found that you could easily make your quotes stand out more by playing with the line spacing the make different parts larger/smaller/etc. Overall, I like Canva better because of its versatility, but this is a great way to do a quick design for a quote!

(Created using Behappy.me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tech Tip: Behappy.me

I've been using Canva tonight to make different graphics, but I thought I would try another site to see what my experience was like with...