Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Growth Mindset: My Motto

"It's our motto."
"What's a motto?"
"Nothing! What's a motto with you??"

Disney jokes aside, this week is a stressful one like I've mentioned in a couple of my other posts tonight. There's been a lot going on at home and just stress of school of course, but I like to remind myself that there is always a reason to hope and a reason to be joyful. My motto for this week is inspired by the book of Job in the Bible, and it is "After darkness, light." I believe that there is light in the midst of the darkness and at the end of each dark period, so I'm expectant for what's to come!

(Created using Canva)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tech Tip: Behappy.me

I've been using Canva tonight to make different graphics, but I thought I would try another site to see what my experience was like with...