Friday, April 6, 2018

Typing Game Tech Tip

I started by playing the Ninja Cat game, which I thought was fun! I got frustrated a few times because the game wasn't picking up the letters I was typing so I would have to go back and redo it. I then played the TypingRace game which I liked a lot better since it was full sentences with capitals and the like. I've always really enjoyed typing and had fun during computer classes when they brought out those blackout covers for the keyboard. Everyone else groaned when we had to do that, but I thought it was fun, probably because my parents really emphasized being good at typing when I was at home from an early age.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I have not yet done the typing games, but they have caught my eye a few times. After reading this, I think I might do it for my own extra credit this week! I hope that the games work well on my laptop. I also thought typing was fun back in elementary school! Our covers were orange though, haha!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Tech Tip: Behappy.me

I've been using Canva tonight to make different graphics, but I thought I would try another site to see what my experience was like with...