Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Famous Last Words: Almost Done!

Boy, it's been a wild semester and I can't believe that we're winding down to the end. At my time of writing this, there's 31 days and 18 hours until graduation...but who's counting right? I'm trying to use the free time I had today and tonight to finish up this class. I'm doing a bit of extra credit now and then I think that after doing my revision for my storybook, I'll be completely through! In finishing this class in the next couple days, I think it'll give me more free time to dedicate to wrapping up the remainder of my classes as there are a lot of projects and papers coming up that I want to be able to dedicate my full time to.

Outside of this class, I had my last 'normal' chapter for Phi Lamb last night, which was really bittersweet. The next chapter will be nominations, and then elections. I can't believe that a year ago is when I was first nominated to be chaplain, a task I never thought I was good enough for, yet here I am a year later and I have loved every minute. It has been such a blessing to get to serve my sisters and Jesus this semester through this position and while I'm tired, I wouldn't have traded the experience for anything.

I don't think I ever officially posted on here, but I did end up getting into two vet schools and getting waitlisted at another. Honestly, that was the surprise of a lifetime because I never imagined I'd get in anywhere, let alone two (and a half!). There's so much to be done in the coming weeks, but I'm honestly so excited to move into this next chapter of my life. It's all a big mixture of sad and exciting as I go through a lot of "lasts," but I'm so happy to be here and have had the last 3 years at my home. Boomer sooner forever.

(Personal photo at the Rose Bowl)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tech Tip: Behappy.me

I've been using Canva tonight to make different graphics, but I thought I would try another site to see what my experience was like with...