Thursday, January 18, 2018

Tangled in Technology

I often joke about being a failed millennial because I can't do a ton of fancy stuff with technology or make beautiful things on the computer. However, I don't think I give myself enough credit, because I generally can figure out most things when it comes to technology. It might require some research on my part and tinkering around with things, but I usually can get it done. I always get excited if I am able to figure something out especially if I can explain it to others. I find myself spending a lot of time trying to learn how to do something solely to help one of my friends or family members with it. 

(Doctor Who meme found on imgflip)

When looking at the list for the class, I am familiar with a few things like simple image editing, exploring blogs, and Google Docs. I haven't had a lot of experience with creating blogs, making graphics, or publishing websites. With every post I seem to be getting a bit more capable at using the Blogger site and I've got most of the basics down now, but I'm hoping to expand my knowledge both with blogging and the other things I've never done. I'm probably most nervous for publishing a website for the class projects, as this seems like a really daunting task. I keep telling myself, though, that making a blog also seemed really daunting and I seem to be doing alright at that.

I'm excited to learn how to use new tools that will be helpful far past my days in college!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tech Tip: Behappy.me

I've been using Canva tonight to make different graphics, but I thought I would try another site to see what my experience was like with...