Saturday, February 24, 2018

Tech Tip: Typing Test

For this tech tip, I thought it would be interesting to take two typing tests, one on Key Hero and one on TypingTest. I've always deemed myself a fairly quick typer, so I wanted to see how I stacked up to the average! When I was a kid learning to type, my dad installed a bunch of typing games on my computer where you blasted aliens/popped balloons/etc. to try and help me get the hang of it.

Key Hero: I scored at a speed of 103.97 words per minute, with 96.94% accuracy.

TypingTest: I got a speed of 100 words per minute with 96% accuracy!

Not bad! This of course is just reading and retyping what I'm seeing, obviously I can't type this quickly if I'm having to come up with things on my own! These tests were very similar, both involving typing stories presented to you and making sure that you're following the same capitalization, punctuation, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tech Tip: Behappy.me

I've been using Canva tonight to make different graphics, but I thought I would try another site to see what my experience was like with...